Monday, August 29, 2005

The light at the end of the tunnel...

Just when I thought I was going to have to substitute teach for another semester, I got a call from my friend, Jen. Her school lost 3 English teachers the week before. She told her principal about me, and she told her to tell me to call her. So I did last Friday. I thought I would've heard from them this morning, but I didn't. So I got worried again, and called Jen.

She had been in meetings during the morning because it was the first day back for the teachers. But we talked about what was going on and she told me to call and leave another message, and that she would be up in the office, so she'd remind the principal to call me.

The principal's secretary called and told me she didn't know when the principal would be able to talk to me right now because it's a little crazy. But, if all goes well, I'll be teaching at Morse High school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home