Friday, September 02, 2005

Down to the wire....

Reflecting on my first two interviews, I really wasn't prepared. I was nervous and basically told them what they wanted to hear, instead of showing them what I can do.

I interviewed this morning with La Jolla High school. It was an overall good experience because I felt I was prepared. However, it was a little intimidating because it was a panel of four people, including a parent. I was much more relaxed. It might have had something to do with the girl I was talking with earlier before the interview. She was interviewing for the same position, but we had a polite and casual conversation, which I think put me at ease.

I have another interview today at one. One interesting note is that the job covers journalism, drama, and creative writing. This would be a very fun position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home