Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Rest and relaxation...

It is my second day of not teaching. I miss the students and going down to the school. I submitted my application to the district and must now wait it out. When I dropped off my application, the receptionist told me that I also had to apply on line, which meant that I would have to scan and attach all the information I just turned in. However, she told me to wait and she would talk to the application technician in human resources. Turns out they will accept my application and I won't have to spend the 2 hours filling out the application,scanning, and attaching. They are in the process of implementing a new system of applying on-line, but since it just started this week, they will take written applications. I put down that I would take a position this school year, next fall, and substitution. It would be great if a job suddenly opened, but then again, I can hear my niece singing the song to Dangerous Minds if that were to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home