Thursday, March 17, 2005

A nice place...

The second day wasn't as bad as the first. there were several students missing from that 4th period class, however, they were still loud and didn't want to do any work. Overall, it was an interesting experience. I even got to see an altercation between a couple of students during one of the breaks. I'm not sure if they were both involved, but each one was being dealt with separately. I think they were going to bounce this one guy, who I saw earlier kissing his girlfriend. He looked like he was going to cry. Perhaps this school was his last chance at an education. It was fun, but I don't think I'm a seasoned enough teacher to work somewhere like that. I'm taking today off for religious reasons...LOL! But I have an assignment on Friday at one of the schools I'm thinkin of working at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home