Sunday, September 19, 2004

Friday

The natives were restless! I had to constantly stay on them but they manage to finish each assignment I gave them.
"Mr. H, why are you giving us so much work today?"
"Because most of you don't do your homework."

I worked through a characterization of Buddy's cousin in A Christmas Memory.
"Why are we still reading this story?"
"Because most of you didn't read the story."

They worked on a handout of concrete, common, proper, and abstract nouns. I also gave them a couple new literary terms because there is a quiz on Monday. The hour I worked with them was a little tiresome. I looked forward to my 8th grade class. There was only two and they had a test on Broken Chain. I also did a previous knowledge exercise with them because we are going to start Flowers for Algernon on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home