Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Another district

I've applied to another district to substitute. I have a meeting with them today. Hopefully I can get a full-time teaching gig with either district. Subbing has been a great way to check out the schools, students, and staff.

I ran into a girl that I went to college with and she said there was an opening at her school. It would be nice to work with her and to at least have an experienced friend to help me with any questions or concerns I might have. This school is in the new district I've applied to. It is also very ethnically diverse. She's told me about her school and it sounds interesting. But I'm not going to get my hopes up.

I plan on subbing at least 4 more times before the school year is over. Year around schools start in the middle of July, so I'll be able to work during the summer too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home